Kidlingoo.com (the website) is operated by Onequest Ltd. Education, Kowloon, Hong Kong (the company) and is engaged in online teaching research and operations. The website is an online education service platform to provide members with online learning services.
When website visitors or service users join to become a member of the company, they shall submit their correct and complete information. Untrue personal data provided by a member or data provided in another name, may result in delayed services or loss of rights or interests, and the member shall bear all the responsibilities and consequences thereof. The company reserves the right to terminate the membership and the right to use the services at any time. Members understand and agree that the company shall, in accordance with the law, order the collection, processing and utilization of the member’s data, upon which the member has agreed to, and will be liable in accordance with the law if there is a disclosure that impairs their rights and interests.
Using the service
The following acts are prohibited, and the company may, depending on the seriousness or impact level of the violation, suspend the services and close the member’s account; if these acts may have caused damage to the company, it may also request the member to be liable for damages:
- The transmission of illegal software, unauthorized works or other software that undermines or affects the rights and interests of others through software that is available for the transfer of documents.
- Using the online system to verbally harass, verbally abuse, attack, interfere with the order of service or other unwelcome acts against the company’s language consultants, lecturers, principals, employees or other members.
- Intruding or destroying systems or equipment or facilities within the company’s website, implanting viruses, trojans or other malicious, contaminated or destructive programs, implanting systems or other acts affecting the operation or provision of services on the company’s systems.
- Any act that is detrimental to the reputation of the company or third parties or to the reputation of language consultants, directors, employees or other members of the company.
- The use of an online video system to perform acts of exposure, indecency, sexual innuendo or other indecentness that affect the services of the company.
- Private interaction with employees, teaching consultants and other members for purposes other than learning services.
- The use of the company’s website and systems to collect, inquire about or solicit personal information or contact information from language consultants, lecturers, principals, employees or other members.
- Rent, borrow, distribute or resell the company’s membership or/and services or products by means of sale, public bidding, auction or other means.
- Acts of improper use or use contrary to laws and regulations and public order.
Without the written consent and authorization of the company members shall not in any way publicly disclose to any third party or to the public or to anyone any confidential information and/or business secrets or services / products that belong to the company as a result of the use of the company’s services, such as but not limited to technical information, system interface design, teaching materials content, consultancy materials, employee information, etc., or part or all of the service contracts and their accessories. In the event of a breach the company has right to immediately terminate the member’s right to use the services of the company, and the member shall be liable for all economic losses caused to the company as a result. In general, if a member enters into a service contract with the company discloses confidential information, the company has the right to terminate the service contract at any time.
The member understands and agrees that the member shall not instigate or induce employees or consultants of the company to terminate or change their service relationship with the company, or to be employed by the member himself or by others, neither formal, contracted, active nor part-time. The member is not allowed to offer employment to the company’s employees such as working as consultants (e.g. management or language consultants), agents, appointees, or provide any other positions, whether regular or not. In the event of a breach, the member shall bear the costs of the company to fill the vacancy and compensate the company for damages.
The company provides the member’s online learning platform set-up and maintenance services. Members can expect reasonable security services in order to use the learning system properly, however the company and its system equipment is not attributable to or can be held liable for third party factors and errors, screen suspension, delay, interruption or loss of connection. The company shall be responsible for the maintenance of the relevant systems of the service. In case the system can’t be used properly, members shall promptly contact the company’s customer support. Members may not claim any interest or compensation from the company regarding network bandwidth, website speed, uploading or downloading times, or other factors related to inferior audio or video quality. If the company for any reason requires the upgrading or maintenance of any of its services or equipment, resulting in suspension or interruption of its services, the member will be notified accordingly. Members may not claim any interest or compensation from the company regarding network or service suspensions or interruptions.
Personal data collection
We identify individuals in the way of collecting name, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, software and / or platform account number, e-mail address, financial institution account number and name, credit card or signature card number, age, gender, date of birth, financial transactions between the member and the company (including but not limited to payment methods and intervals).
Personal date use
Personal data access rights
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, you have the right to inquire about or request access to your personal data, to request a copy, to request a supplement or correction, to request to stop collecting, processing or using, and to request deletion. You may exercise this right by sending an email to our support team.